We get it - not everyone is a DIY expert. But installing a bidet attachment is actually pretty simple. Here's what you need to do:
- Gather your supplies: You'll need a wrench, a screwdriver, and some Teflon tape (if you buy a PODDI Bidet, we always add some some free tape in your box).
- Turn off the water: This is important! You don't want to flood your bathroom.
- Remove the toilet seat: Bidet attachments go underneath the seat, so you'll need to remove it first.
- Install the attachment: This part is the trickiest, and it's still super easy. In a nutshell, your bidet comes with a water splitter. Connect the splitter to your water supply and connect one end to your toilet tank and the other to your bidet. Tighten things up and you're now a certified plumber!
- Reattach the seat: Pop it back on top of the bidet attachment, and you're good to go.